Frequently Asked Questions


If I incur injury/damage caused by terrorism, who is my contact person?

Your contact person is your insurance broker or insurer.

Go back to the Questions

ASBL/VZW TRIP - Terrorism Reinsurance & Insurance Pool - de Meeûssquare / Square de Meeûs, 29 - 1000 Brussels - Belgium Privacy Notice TRIP - March 2020