Frequently Asked Questions


If, during a holiday or business trip overseas, I incur injury/damage caused by terrorism, am I covered for this injury/damage ?

In theory, insurance policies cover Belgian risks. It is therefore irrelevant whether the injury/damage has been incurred in Belgium or abroad. The insurer will pay compensation in either case.

Go back to the Questions

ASBL/VZW TRIP - Terrorism Reinsurance & Insurance Pool - de Meeûssquare / Square de Meeûs, 29 - 1000 Brussels - Belgium Privacy Notice TRIP - March 2020