Frequently Asked Questions


How is claim compensation paid out?

If you incur injury/damage caused by terrorism, notify your insurance broker or insurer as soon as possible. Your insurer will send on the claim to ASBL/VZW TRIP.

Go back to the Questions

ASBL/VZW TRIP - Terrorism Reinsurance & Insurance Pool - de Meeûssquare / Square de Meeûs, 29 - 1000 Brussels - Belgium Privacy Notice TRIP - March 2020